Similar to the two other major shopping events, Cyber Monday differs in that consumers don’t have to leave the comfort of their own homes (or offices) to take advantage of some pretty big pre-holiday deals. All the bargains laid out for Cyber Monday are for online shoppers only.
So how can you find the best deals online this Cyber Monday? Here are just a few stores that are planning Cyber Monday deals:
- ToysRUs — Find some deals for toys for the kids this Christmas. ToysRUs is offering up to 70 percent off toys online only.
- Kohl’s – This retailer is offering 20 percent off all items and free shipping. There are 300 cyber specials through Dec. 1.
- Walmart – This retailer's Cyber Week specials include free shipping and deals on televisions, iPod Touches, toys and more. To get a sneak peek at some of its holiday specials, the store invites consumers to check out its Facebook page.
- Target – This store’s Cyber Monday specials include free gift cards and shipping with select purchases.
- Amazon – This online retailer tends to celebrate Cyber Monday in a very big way. There are deals on electronics, accessories, toys, movies and clothing.
- Old Navy, Gap & Banana Republic — These stores are offering 30 percent off purchases.
- Macy's — Take an extra 15 percent off purchases and receive free shipping with $75 and more orders.
- Ebates — This rebate site is offering double cash back for some retailers. Simply create an account and connect to your favorite sites through ebates to begin saving.
What’s your favorite store to surf on Cyber Monday? Share your suggestions in the comments section. If you own or know of a local business that is participating in Cyber Monday, be sure to let everyone know by posting below, too!