View Weekend Construction Work in a larger map
PennDOT is working hard to finish up several key construction projects before the weather turns nasty.
There are ten, different projects going on this weekend, including a few which will continue for weeks to come.
The one with the biggest impact is the closing of the inbound Squirrel Hills Tunnels.
We've got a map to show you which areas to avoid, along with links to more information about the individual projects.
See More on Patch
- DETOUR: Squirrel Hill Tunnel to be Closed for Next Two Weekends
- Police Stepping Up Enforcement at the Squirrel Hill Tunnel
- Outbound Parkway East Overhead Sign Inspections Saturday
- Next Squirrel Hill Tunnel Closure to Occur This Weekend
- New Hulton Bridge Plans Included in PennDOT's 2013 Construction Schedule