Sometimes, you just need a simple recipe that takes a few minutes to throw together after a busy day at work.
Campbell's Kitchen is the place I go for such ideas and I found this one on their site here. Check it out, try it and let us know what you think!
What you need:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98 percent fat free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables *
- 1 1/2 cups medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti), cooked and drained
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
What you do:
Heat the soup, milk, cheese and vegetables in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pasta and chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.