Invite a friend
Oakmont's 31st Annual Christmas Carol Walk
The annual Chrismtas Carol Walk is a progressive sharing of the Christmas Story through The Festival and Carols presented by the local church music ministries. Here is the schedule:
- 6 p.m.: Opening at Oakmont Presbyterian Church
- 6:30 p.m.: Continuing at St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- 7 p.m.: Continuing at St. Irenaeus Roman Catholic Church
- 7:30 p.m.: Continuing at Oakmont United Methodist Church
Concluding Carol Walk Finale with the combined choir. A reception will follow. All are welcome!
More About Oakmont Presbyterian Church
Oakmont Presbyterian Church is located on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave. and Fifth St. The present church building was dedicated in 1905 with just 25 members. Further remodeling to accommodate the growing membership and needs of the church took place in 1964; the congregation has since grown to its current 600 members. The church is very active in the community, offering Vacation Bible School, a book club, recycling collection, study groups and a monthly newsletter.
Other events here
- Vacation Bible School Mon, Jun 17, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm