Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Plum, Oakmont and Verona.
To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
- Sharpen machine tooling using manual surface grinder
- Inspect tooling visually and with micrometers and calipers
- Operate punch press
- Operate a deburring machine
- Make shim kits as necessary
All of your photography will take place in the studio, never on location, and you will often work with other Sales Associates to ensure the photo shoots run smoothly and efficiently.
- Interacting with patients in a face-to-face setting
- Handling inbound calls scheduling appointments
- Making outbound to follow up calls with patients regarding scheduling and/or billing issues
- Handling a number of medical billing and insurance verification functions
Candidates must be comfortable with a multi-phone line system, be responsible for buzzing in visitors, printing badges for visitors and handling any needed general office duties throughout the day. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a 1 hour lunch from 1 to 2 p.m.
Job listings were found through the Patch jobs site, courtesy of Careerbuilder. Click the links in the article to view the full listings and to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements.