Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Plum, Oakmont and Verona.
To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the store
- Manage staff and resources to generate maximum sales
- Recruit and develop staff
- Maintain store appearance and merchandise presentation
- Control store expenses, payroll budget and shrinkage dollars
Part-time employees usually work three and a half to four hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.
- Picking up and delivery of parts and products from Autozone stores and outside vendors to our commercial customers.
- Collecting commercial account payments.
- Conducting truck maintenance and maintaining appearance.
- Coordinating inventory control procedures.
The company specialize in areas customer retention and customer acquisition and this all requires being great at working with people.
Requirements include a Bachelor's Degree in social work, psychology, or related field. (Master's Degree in social work, where required) to demonstrate requisite knowledge, skills and abilities consistent with the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Job listings were found through the Patch jobs site, courtesy of Careerbuilder. Click the links in the article to view the full listings and to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements.