Several Plum, Oakmont and Verona area nonprofit organizations are eligible to receive some extra donations from the Pittsburgh Foundation on Wednesday.
The foundation's will match a pro-rated amount of all money donated to specific organizations from midnight to 11:59 p.m. on the PittsburghGives Day of Giving.
Here are local entities that are eligible:
- United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation in Plum
- Oakmont Carnegie Library
- Presbyterian SeniorCare in Oakmont
- Steel City Rowing in Verona
- Spectrum Charter School in Monroeville
- Junior Achievement of Western PA, programming was taught in our loca schools
- Animal Rescue League of Western PA
The minimum gift per organization is $25. The maximum gift that an individual can give per organization that will be matched is $10,000. Nonprofits will receive a check with total donations and Pittsburgh Foundation match within 30 days of Day of Giving.
For more information or to make a donation, visit www.pittsburghgives.org.