Looking for a job? Here are the latest job openings in and around Plum, Oakmont and Verona.
To see more information on each job, click on the link.
Know of a great job in the area? Leave it in the comment section below.
This position provides administrative support for the vice president and department.
Responsible for answering routine and non-routine correspondences, maintain strict confidentiality and work directly with VP on special projects as needed.
Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload and recommend changes in practices and procedures as required.
This position will also ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction (internal and external) through efficient manpower, services and materials.
May have direct reports that implement some aspect of the policies and procedures of the quality functions.
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling
- Operates hand or power tools
- Operates automatic fastener machine
- Complete tasks as directed by department supervisor with minimum supervision
- Frequently lifts, transports, assembles/reassembles, carries or otherwise moves and positions equipment
This position will serve as a peer mentor for new teachers and provide initial and ongoing training to employees. This position will collaborate with clinical staff and members of the multidisciplinary team regarding academic progress.
- Ascertain the needs and clients for their property purchase; Provide lists of properties that meet those needs and objectives; Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Aid clients in evaluating the best possible mortgage options
- Work with the necessary parties to fulfill the terms and conditions of purchase agreements
- Create and facilitate open houses and network effectively to help promote sales, and participation in multiple listing services
- Generate documents such as purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
Job listings were found through the Patch jobs site, courtesy of Careerbuilder. Click the links in the article to view the full listings and to read the complete descriptions of duties and requirements.