I am sure most Riverview School District residents know we have a new superintendent, Mrs. Margaret DiNinno. She is VERY positive about our school district and wants to keep it going onward and upward in the right direction.
She has asked me to try and contact as many folks as I can, so, of course I thought PATCH might be a great vehicle. However, not everyone reads PATCH so I am asking you to forward the information to friends and neighbors. The following is from Mrs. DiNinno:
“I believe that communication, (and sometimes even over-communication) is needed in every organization so that every stakeholder impacted by the organization is aware of the vision, what is happening, and knows how he or she can play their part and use their unique talents to support the efforts of the group.
With this in mind, it would be so VERY helpful to me to have the Riverview School District readers of Plum-Oakmont PATCH respond to the following Superintendent Survey. I am sincerely seeking every one's input and feedback in an effort to take the district to its next level of greatness. The survey could be printed and dropped off at the central office in an envelope with my name on it OR it could be mailed to: Mrs. Margaret DiNinno, Central Office, 701 Tenth Street, Oakmont PA 15139.
I am a (an):
_____ Parent _____ Grandparent _____ School Volunteer _____ Community Member
_____ Athletic Coach _____ Other-describe:
1. In order of priority, list the top three strengths of the Riverview School District?
2. In order of (YOUR) concern, list the top three things you believe our team needs to address in order to take the Riverview School District to the next level of perfection/pride?
3. Are there untapped opportunities that you believe we need to take advantage of at Riverview? (Explain
4. As a result of a new superintendent joining your team, (that would be me J) what specific fears or concerns do you have?
5. What three things do you want to make sure the new superintendent knows and understands about Riverview?
6. Is there something in particular that you feel you need to know about me (Peggy)?
7. What two goals do you think our team should dedicate our time to and particularly focus on during the 2012-2013 school year?
8. What other question/s or comment/s would you like to share?