C S Kim Karate Inc
C. S. Kim Karate has been a staple in the Greater Pittsburgh area since the owner, C.S. Kim, opened the first school in 1972. Since then Kim has opened 13 different schools including one on Allegheny Avenue in Oakmont. Each store is run by an instructor who is personally trained by Kim; in Oakmont, the instructor reached the master level of the sport. The studio offers classes for all age groups, from young kids to adults, and its hours vary depending on course schedules.
- Hours: Hours vary based on class schedules.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk level entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Number of classes/week: 18
- Number of instructors: 1
- Type: Karate
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: To focus not just on the physical, but also to improve concentration and mental conditioning.