The China House is a small restaurant located in an office building on the lower boulevard in Oakmont. The atmosphere is quiet; the lighting is low. It is a family-owned business and all employees are family members. It offers traditional Chinese fare in addition to more diverse menu items such as lamb, a diet menu (with calories listed) and a sushi bar. Takeout and delivery are available within a three-mile radius.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Standard Chinese Sushi Bar
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: restaurants.post-gazette.com/pa/allegheny-county/287022-ch…
- Specialties: Mini Sushi Bar
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The manager, Stephanie Loin, likes Oakmont because it is "friendly" and because it's a small town, which makes delivery very convenient.
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Mini Sushi Bar
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Traditional chinese dishes in addition to a diet menu.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: All of the Loin family contribute to the cooking.
- Number of tables: 435
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: none