Oakmont Presbyterian Church
Oakmont Presbyterian Church is located on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave. and Fifth St. The present church building was dedicated in 1905 with just 25 members. Further remodeling to accommodate the growing membership and needs of the church took place in 1964; the congregation has since grown to its current 600 members. The church is very active in the community, offering Vacation Bible School, a book club, recycling collection, study groups and a monthly newsletter.
- Hours: Sunday worship: 8:15am, 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at the front entrance; accessible bathrooms
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1905
- What makes this community special?: One of the many volunteers describes Oakmont as a "community in every sense of the word."
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 600
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No