The new PNC Bank in Oakmont is a result of the consolidation of the Verona and old Oakmont branch. Located on the lower Blvd., this new bank opened its doors in 2008 with a new look. It boasts itself as one of being PNCs "green buildings"--the website has more information about PNC's green programs. The bank is customer-friendly with a comfortable sitting area; there is coffee and also a concierge in the front lobby offering help to customers.
- Hours: Branch and Drive-up : Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2008
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures brokerage, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: PNC is committed to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service