Walgreens is located on the southwest corner of Allegheny Avenue and Hulton Road in Oakmont. The nation's largest drugstore chain, Walgreens offers a wide variety of items including, cosmetics, cards, toys, food, drinks, pharmacy services, one-hour photo processing and much more. This Walgreens location is proud to offer the Take Care Clinic, which provides many healthcare services and a nurse practitioner on site.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped entrance
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Pharmacy accepts all medical insurances.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Pharmacy license, Nurse Practitioner license
- Affiliations: Walgreens corporate
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Pharmacy manager Greg Duran says it is the people of Oakmont that make this community great.
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Cafe W: coffee, baked goods and more,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations in Take Care Clinic
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No